Pages

24 June 2014

Lily isms 21

Lily
"Don't worry, it's just me, the flying horse!"

Discussing needing to wait for strawberries to turn red before we pick them, and Emma was getting very enthusiastic about it.
Emma: red! Red! Wait! Red! (lots of hand gesturing was going on)
Lily: Emma, calm down!

"oh, this is just lovely!"

Lily: what day is it today?
Jesse: it's Sunday.
Lily: *looks up at the rainy sky* no it isn't, there's no sun! It's Rainday!

Lily: can I have chocolate (syrup) in my mouth?
Me: no.
Lily: can I have some of this (Reddi Whip) in my mouth?
Me: no.
Lily: WHY CAN'T I HAVE ANYTHING IN MY MOUTH?!

"ugh, Emma, for real?!"

"soccer is beautiful! "

"I just had to erase for a second. My picture was a 'saster!"

The girls were watching Brave:
Emma: Elsa! Elsa! Elsa!
Lily: well, it's kinda like Elsa (Frozen), but kinda not.

*gasp*" I'm about to sing my song! Let-it-go-let-it-go-the-snow-blows-white-on-the-mountain-top!"

Emma: LILY! LILY!
Lily: Momma! Emma is saying my name real loud!

Emma
She was trying to sing the Jake and the Nederland Pirates theme song:
"pirate, me!"

"peeky you!"

Lily: my name is Lily!
Emma: Lily Lily Lily!
Lily: NO! THAT IS MY NAME NOT YOURS!
Emma: Lily! Me!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment