half roll of paper towels, center cardboard removed
2 T baby oil
2 T baby wash
2 c water
- mix oil, wash and water together; pour over paper towels. store in an air-tight container.
** I just use a Rubbermaid locking-top container.
2c cold water
1/4c clear dish soap
food coloring or food coloring paste
- mix sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan; slowly add cold water.
- heat over low until mixture becomes smooth and almost clear mixture, about 5 minutes
- once cooled, add clear dish soap.
- divide into small containers and add food coloring. for extra vibrant colors, use food coloring paste.
**the dish soap makes this wash out of clothing!
Hand and foot molds
1c baking soda
- bring to a boil over high heat.
- turn heat to low and continue stirring until the mixture is thick and creamy; will be harder to stir.
- remove from heat; knead with your hands when cool, then flatter with a rolling pin.