Pages

29 January 2012

zip. nada. none whatsoever.

Today was a very full day.  And the whole reason that I am making a note of today is for two reasons:

1. I had a whole list of things I wanted to accomplish while Lily napped today and I had to continue working on a lesson I have still not learned, which is that some days, you just have to let it go and not worry about it.  The dishes will be there later, the floor can be mopped tomorrow, we are blessed with enough clothes that if I don't get it all washed, dried and folded TODAY we won't have to go about naked.  And I had to continue learning this lesson today because

2. today was the first day that Lily didn't take a nap.  At all.  Normally she gets at least a 15-20 minute nap as a minimum as we drive from point A to point B on the days she doesn't take a good, long nap, but not today.  She was awake from the time she got up (745a ish) for church to the time she finally got to lay down in her crib when we got home (815p ish).  It was not the most fun of days for me, as it added some stress to my already annoyed state of not being productive because she was clingy and I REALLY hope this doesn't become a habit, yet.

Also, I finally updated my pictures, go check 'em out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment