Pages

21 July 2011

oh hi

I've been kind of bored with my blog lately-- I feel like nothing exciting is going on and I have nothing of interest to write about.  So, to hopefully kick myself out of my blogging funk and spice it up a bit so y'all aren't super bored, I'm going to be trying some different things out, maybe making some changes.

And to my faithful email followers, you will continue to get updates :)

If anyone has any ideas, feel free to shout 'em out.  I'm brainstorming a few things here and there, so bear with me.

For a quick update: Lily is trying to cut her top teeth, and if they don't break through soon, I'm going in after them.  She has been a bit of a challenge this past week with a crazy sleep schedule-- or lack there of-- and serious grumpiness.  Jesse and I made an offer on a house and are trying to wade through all the ridiculous garbage that is required with that, so if you think of us, please send a prayer in our direction.  And last but not least, I have poison ivy.  Yuck.  Nothing like I had last year when I was incredibly pregnant (the head-to-foot coverage), but it still is annoying.

That's it for now, I need to get cleaning and stuff while Lily naps!  I'll be back soon, maybe with something new to report.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I haven't visited in a while, we have been traveling. Love, love, love the new blog picture of you Jesse and Lily, besides the background being so lovely the smile on Lily's face is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete