Pages

08 January 2011

365 Day Challenge

Check out my other blog where I'm going to try and take one picture a day of Lily! (click HERE for the blog)  And, since you came all the way here and probably wanted more of an update than that, here's a video.  Don't mind the dog, he's just chewing on the plastic squeaker part of a stuffed toy he demolished earlier.  


In my uneducated, never-done-this-before opinion, I think it won't be long before she's crawling!  The whole point of the video was supposed to be Lily trying to get up on her knees (which she is trying to do) but she only does it once.  I still think it's cute :)

Oh, and while I'm here, I may as well mention that Jesse watched her with no exciting incidents for a few hours while I was at work the other day.  He even got her to take about an hour nap!  I don't know how he did it..but he's also started reading stories to her from my Nook Color.  Which is precious.  She sees all the bright colors of the story and tries to touch them.  And since it's a touch screen device, she sends them all over the place in the story.  Jesse said he'd be ok with it an not annoyed, but he really wanted to see how the story turned out, as it was one he'd never read before (How the Elephant Got His Trunk, Rudyard Kipling).  It is a good book..now if only they had Harold and the Purple Crayon, life would be complete.  I would read that to Lily every day.  

1 comment: