Pages

19 June 2012

thankful Tuesday

I have much to be thankful for! 1. Emma Joann is here! A full blog with all the good stuff and pictures is happening soon, hopefully tomorrow. 2. I can sit comfortably again! Anywhere! Including the bathroom floor while Lily takes her bath. 3. My mom is here and being super helpful. Lily has gotten a ton of extra loving from Milly, which is helped me a TON. 4. I'm going to try and be thankful for this transition time, where we all try and adjut to a newborn and being a family of 4. 5. I think I'm just going to end by saying I'm thankful Emma is here safely and my pregnancy discomfort is over! Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you! And only a little jealous that your pregnancy discomfort is over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know . . . you're going to have to change the name of your blog . . . ;-)

    ReplyDelete