Pages

03 May 2018

LEK 53

Emma: scary movies really give me the nightmares.

Kaylee: what are teenagers?
Lily: people who are done with school and who lay around on their phones all the time and listen to music. That's what I'm gonna do when I'm a teenager.
Me: ....no, you probably won't.
Lily: well I'm going to listen to music all the time!
Kaylee: I'll be on my phone all the time.

Kaylee crying: I just don't want cry drops on my shirt!

Emma: GRRRRRR MINECRAFT IS BEING REALLY SWITCHY.

Kaylee: I wish I was a teddy bear, then I'd cuddle with myself.

Kaylee: can we play in the creek? It's green. I promise we won't drink it.

Emma: ew I just achoo'd on my hand.

Lily: I want a baby brother.
Jesse: what? A baby brother?
Lily: yes I'm bored of sisters.

Kaylee comes out after we put them to bed: Emma needs you.
Me: is she bleeding, is she sick?
Kaylee: no (goes back to their room)
5 seconds later
Kaylee: Emma has systemic juvenile arthritis, that's sickness.
Me: 😂🤦

Trying to explain why all the teachers were protesting here a few months ago.
Lily: well I guess that's a good way to get more money
Emma: a better way is a garage sale.

Emma: MOM Kaylee dropped a goldfish where you park and ate it.
Me: oh well what can you do.
Lily: sell her?

Lily singing presidents: Wilson, Harding, Kool-Aid..

Reviewing the states.
Me: here's Florida, that's where Disney is.
Lily: ARE WE TAKING AN AIRPLANE
Me: yes probably.
Lily: let's take a jet, they serve snacks.

Passing an eyebrow threading store at the mall.
Lily: what's that?
Me: oh sometimes ladies don't like the shapes of their eyebrows so they go there to have them fixed.
Emma:  oh like triangles and squares?

Emma: Lily is being a grumpy-potamus.

Lily: what is the word that means being creative?
Me: ...uh, imaginitive?
Lily: no, like if you go camping and have way too many clothes, but forgot your tent? So you make a tent out of your clothes?
Me: Oh, improvise?
Lily: YES!
(Note, I will make sure we remember a tent when we camp next 😂)

No comments:

Post a Comment