Pages

02 July 2014

Lily isms 22

Emma: band aid! There! Bug bite. Band aid band aid band aid!
Lily: yes, Emma, we will see in a little bit.
Emma: *nodding* bug bite. Band aid. *starts yelling about bug bites and band aids*
Lily: Emma! I'm trying to talk to you..about..Do you need to go potty?

Me: when you get a little bigger, would you like to learn to shoot a bow like Merida (from Brave)?
Lily: but I already HAVE a bow and arrow!
Me: you do?
Lily: yes! Down at Coleman's! And when I'm a big girl, we will bring it back here so I can shoot a deer!

"I need more energy." and then proceeded to scoop up a finger full of peanut butter out of a bowl and eat it.

"Momma, will you call me Elsa? Like..Elsa?"

"Daddy, please put my water bottle in Amber's bag."

We saw a lady jogging while we drove home:
"why is she running down the street? What happened to her car?"

As she is attacking my head with a hairbrush:
"oh you're all right, Momma. Just be a good girl like Elsa."
-- if you're unfamiliar with Frozen, there's a line in The Song that says, "be the good girl you always have to be."

Me: why do you have crumbs in your hair?
Lily: well, maybe I turned my tub (of crackers) upside down on top of my head. But it's ok, I'm alright.

Lily: I throw-ded the pillow off the bed!
Me: you threw the pillow.
Lily: what?
Me: you didn't throw-ded, you threw the pillow.
Lily: ...actually, I dropped it.

"that cloud made a 'Y'! Thank you cloud!"

"why is Kaylee being noisy?"

"Daddy, why are you using Emma's tablet? That tablet is for kids. You can use Momma's."

Emma
"way go Lily!"

"funny me!"
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment