Pages

24 August 2013

Lily isms 5

Lily heard our rooster crowing:
"It's okaaaaaaay chicken friends!!!!"

"Zekey, you're driving Mommy crazy!"

As she snacks on my pita chips and hummus:
"Don't worry, I'm not eating ALL your hummus..."

Lily: my want to do paint finger!
Me: paint fingers? Paint your finger nails or finger paints?
Lily: finger paint! That's what my said!

"Go for it, Mommy!"

Lily: excuse me Mommy. EXCUSE me Mommy. MOMMY! EXCUUUUUUSE ME!!!
Me: yes Lily?
Lily: my toes are cold!

Lily: *giggling* my am laughing at you!
Me: yes, you're hilarious.
Lily: my am. My am funny!

Lily had a bag of Cheerios we took on a walk. On her own accord, Lily handed me a Cheerio to hand to Emma.
Lily: here, this is for Emma.
Me: that's very nice and thoughtful of you, Lily.
Lily: my am a good big sister.

Lily: Go Momma!
Me: No, we have to wait our turn.
Lily: what, again?!

"All my hands are busy!"

"Yeah! Let's do it, WOOHOO!"

Standing in the kitchen:
Lily: my hafta potty! I can do it all my byself! *runs to the bathroom*
(Note: I'm still in the kitchen, she is now in the bathroom)
Lily: MOMMY! I AM DOING IT ALL MY BYSELF. I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP. MOMMY. MY AM A BIG GIRL (etc...). MOMMY! I NEED YOU!!! I NEED HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLP!

No comments:

Post a Comment