Pages

02 February 2016

Emma and Lily isms 38

Lily: MOM!!!! EMMA WAS YELLING IN MY EAR REALLY LOUD. *points at Emma* her. she did it. Emma did it.

Emma: you're being a DISASTER.

Emma: MOM. Kaylee was pretending I'm oatmeal.

Lily: where are our donuts?
Me: ...we don't have donuts.
Lily: yes we do, remember? you were talking about them yesterday morning.
Me: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Lily: we DID! someone must have taken them. probably Daddy.
Emma: probably while we were sleeping! Daddy is sneaky.

Lily: ok, honey, Momma will be right back, I'm off to shoot a crocodile!

Emma, looking at a picture of herself: oh, I just love myself.

Emma: these are camel (camo) overalls. are they beautiful?

Lily: who is that?
Me: I don't know, Lily.
Lily: I like her face.
Me: she was pretty, wasn't she.
Lily: yes she was pretty, like I am pretty.

Me: girls, I am so tired. can I take a nap and have quiet time instead of you and you all can make dinner?
Lily: but I don't know how to cook!
Me: you make pretty good peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Lily: yeah...and scrambled eggs! I'll make those, too!

Emma, discussing her Sunday school lesson of Jesus turning water into wine: Jesus was at a party and they didn't have any party drinks. so Jesus took water and made it into a party drink!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment